Saturday, July 25, 2009

Lameness or Fun :D



You know how people are always right about everything? How we have an uncanny ability to dispense with a theory, with some words of wisdom that undoubtedly always prove right? And how we are really, really awesome in suits?

Well I can't believe I'm saying this because i've taught so much and u guyz owe me the world, but I think I'm going to respectfully disagree on a serious relationships.

If ur in love the more serious you get, the more it seems like birds are singing, angels are jumping from cloud to cloud, and little kids are playing tiddlywinks in grassy fields or whatever they do.In Reality ur actually turning gay.

All im Sayin is Love aint As Fun as it Seems its kinda Lame after U had ur Run in the Sun.After Days of Research I come to a conclusion that the More ur in Love the More Lame u get.So U wanna be Lame or Awsomely Awsome its For u to descide!! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment